By providing a platform for all Bengalis living in North America, Muktadhara Foundation
- Builds greater cultural cohesiveness. It is done through a variety of activities, including an annual Bangla book fair and international festival, round-the-year cultural and literary activities, special events and book launches.
- Initiates multicultural experiences. It is done through interactive events attended by members of Bengali-speaking community as well as others living in complementary cultural inclusiveness.
- Builds resources for continuing research on Bengali language and literature. Bangla is an ancient language that has produced over a millennia great literary and cultural minds. By promoting and preserving the treasures of the past and helping create new, the Foundation serves as an essential vehicle for cultural innovations through living experiences of Bengalis of all generations.
- Recognizes outstanding contributions. By identifying and bringing to limelight writers and performers of great talents living in North America, it helps further enrich the oeuvre of Bengali culture, language and literature.
- Establishes inter-generational harmony. By providing safe and healthy platforms for members of new generations of Bangla-speakers, it ensures a continuity and endurance of the cultural richness of Bengal.
No Upcoming Events Found